UZIO provides a secure and seamless integration with JazzHR. Once a successful connection is established between JazzHR and UZIO, then you can directly export your candidates from JazzHR to UZIO for HRIS & Payroll Services.
How to Set Up the Integration between UZIO and JazzHR
Clients who have a JazzHR account can establish a connection between JazzHR and UZIO by using the following steps:
- Select Settings at the top of the page
- Locate and select Integrations
- On the bottom of the integration page, a button appears that says ADD INTEGRATION next to Candidate Export Integrations.
- After selecting ADD INTEGRATION, the following popup window will appear where clients can specify the following:
- Integrations Name (provided by UZIO)
- Integrations [webhook] URL (provided by UZIO)
- Secret Key (provided by UZIO)
How to Export a Candidate?
Once the connection is established, the client will be able to export candidates from JazzHR to UZIO below steps:
- Click Candidates.
- Click the name of the candidate you'd like to export.
- Click the action drop-down near the edit profile button and click Export Candidate.
- Select <Integration Name> from the "Choose Export Option" drop-down.
- Click Export.
The export sends over the following information to UZIO:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
The client will receive a notification in the bottom left-hand corner of JazzHR once the candidate export is complete. The exported candidate will appear under the Prospective Employees tab on the Employee listing page in UZIO.