The last major release of 2021 has arrived. This release contains lots of exciting new features! There are new features and improved functionality related to all our modules, Payroll, Time Tracking, HR, and Benefits.
Note: UZIO Mobile application features will be updated by 11/17
Each of the following links will bring you to a new page where you can read more details about a specific feature. You can treat this article as a home base for this release's new features!
- Changes to Federal Taxation Information
- Changes to State Taxation Information
- Overriding of Deduction and Contribution Methods for Pension Benefits
- Downloading W-2 Forms
- Maximum Percentage Amount for Garnishments
- Setting Up Health Premium Contributions for 2% Shareholders of S-Corporations
- Custom Report for Employee Information
- Time Off - Workflow Enhancements for Reporting Managers
- Time Off - Mobile App Support
- Integration with JazzHR for Onboarding
- UZIO Calendar
- UZIO Calendar Syncing with Google, Outlook, and iCal
- Broker Document Library
- Report Updates:
- Benefits Deduction Report Update: In addition to the current reporting functionality that shows you enrollments submitted during a specific date range; this report will now also display enrollments with premium effective dates during that same date range. This can be useful if an employee's effective date is further in the future, allowing brokers or employers to be notified again when that future coverage becomes effective.
- Census for Carrier Quote Report Update: This report will also gather enrollments that are effective in the future to improve the accuracy of the census quote.
- Employee Portal Home Page Revamp: The employee home page has been renovated with a new user interface. This new layout provides a better experience for employees when navigating the system.
- UZIO mobile app user interface has been redesigned for a more intuitive experience.
- California Wage Plan Code: For employees working in California, California Wage Plan Code set up is now necessary on the Tax Withholding screen for each employee to support quarter end filing. The default selection for this field is “S- Covered under a state plan for both unemployment insurance and disability insurance”.
- Payroll Register Report Update: A new column “Employee Work Location Name” has been added in the payroll register report. This new column will tell the alias name of the location setup in the UZIO system
- Below are the new taxes introduced by the state agencies that UZIO now supports. For more information, please visit the state website linked.
If you’d like to read about our last major release from August, click here.