Please review the sections below for insight into the enhancements that have been introduced in the Uzio portal in May 2019.
Time Off Module - Feature Enrichment
1. For premium subscribers, the Employer Admin now has access to a dashboard that will allow them to review all pending time off requests that currently exist in the system for their Employer. They can additionally take action on any pending time off request by approving or denying the requests from the dashboard. On the same dashboard, the Employer Admin will also have the ability to review any approved PTO requests.
2. If an unregistered employee who is a Reporting Manager receives a PTO request from one of their subordinates, when they attempt to Approve or Deny a PTO request from an email, they will first be prompted to register for the Uzio application
Hire and Onboarding - Feature Enrichment
- Any Employment Agreement or Company Handbook created in the Hire and Onboarding module can also be assigned as an Employee Document year round.
- New Smart Fields have been introduced to the framework so you can include the following dynamic data elements in your onboarding documents:
- Employee Personal Email Address
- Reporting Manager’s Job Title
HSA Election - Experience Enhancement
Employees who have elected in a High Deductible Health Plan that can be paired with an HSA can now elect in that HSA year round if they chose not to elect it during their OEP. They can do this directly from the Benefits Dashboard without having to elect an LSC for them to make this election.
Accessing Plan Documents from EE Dashboard
As a part of this release, the employee will be able to access every plan document that was presented to them in the enrollment shopping experience year-round in the Benefits Dashboard.