Brokers can access their profile from broker portal to manage their information and account setting.
Access My Profile
Follow these steps to access broker profile:
- Log into the portal.
- From the global menu, click My Profile.
- Click the Edit icon to edit the following:
- Account Information (First Name, Last Name, Email ID, etc.)
- Broker Information (NPN, Sales Rep ID, Tax ID, etc.)
- Contact Information (Address, Phone Number, etc.)
From the profile page, brokers can also access the following pages to update the account setting:
Brokers can manage different login options. If they have linked their accounts through Enterprise Login, their login options will appear on this page.
Brokers can change their username (Email) on this page.
Brokers can change their password on this page. After updating a password, the system will prompt the user to log in with the new password.
Brokers can set up custom display name, display email address, or display customer care number.
Manage Custom Fields
On this page, brokers can define custom fields for their employer clients that will appear on employer profile.