Account managers can act on behalf of brokers to perform almost all their tasks. The only thing that account managers cannot do is add other account managers in the system. They can perform client-specific operations that a broker performs, such as creating a proposal, adding classes, running reports, onboarding clients, facilitating enrollments, etc. They can also send emails and receive client-specific notifications. The account managers can perform these actions only for the clients added by them or by the brokers they are associated with.
Both Brokers and Sales Reps can add account managers.
This feature allows you to add and manage account managers who can help you with all client-related tasks.
Add Account Managers
Follow these steps (as a Broker) to manage account managers:
- Log into the portal.
- Click the Manage Account Managers option from the global menu. Manage Account Managers screen opens.
- Click Add Account Managers You will see two options (Upload Template, and Enter Manually) for adding account managers.
This option is recommended when you want to add multiple account managers in the system at once.
Follow these steps for adding data using the template:
- Download the template from the portal by clicking the Download link.
- Read Instructions to fill the sheet.
- Add details of account managers in the template. All fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory to fill out.
- Click Validate Data button to ensure that all entries are correct.
- Save the sheet and upload the file using the Upload button.
Follow these steps to add an account manager manually:
- Click Enter Manually
- Enter Personal details of the account manager.
- Click Save button to save the details.
- A success message confirms that account manager has been added.
- Click OK and you will see the new account manager appearing in the list of account managers.
The account manager will receive an email notification to activate his/her account.
Manage Account Managers
All the account managers that you have added are listed on the Manage Account managers page.
You can search them using their Name, Email ID, Contact Number, or by clicking the Back/Next buttons on the screen.
You can perform any of the following actions for the account managers.
- View: Click this action icon to view the details of an account manager.
- Edit: You can edit personal details or contact information of an account manager and save the details.
- Delete: You can delete an account manager using this action.
Note: You can delete an account manager if he or she is associated with you only. On clicking the Delete button, a pop-up message appears asking if you want to proceed. You cannot delete an account manager who works for more than one broker, and the Delete option appears disabled on the screen in this case.
- Disassociate: You can disassociate an account manager using this action icon if he or she is linked with multiple brokers. When you click this option, a pop-up message appears confirming if you want to proceed with the action. After disassociation, the account manager will no longer be able to view and access your clients to perform any client related tasks.
Note: Disassociate option appears disabled if an account manager is linked to only one broker. You can use the Delete action in this case.
- Send Registration Link: Use this action to send the registration link to the account manager if he or she is not yet registered on the platform.
- Submit Password Reset Request: Use this action to submit password reset request for the selected account manager. This is enabled only when the account manager is registered on the platform.