The platform allows employers and other users of the employer portal to set up and manage their accounts. After a broker adds and notifies you, you will receive an email with a registration link.
Follow these steps to register and set up your account:
1. Click the ‘Register Now’ button in the email to complete the registration process.
Your Username (Email ID) populates in the respective field. This field is editable only if the email ID is not unique.
- Your username while registering on the portal is your email ID used by the broker for adding you as a client.
- Username should be unique. If an email is already registered on the exchange to create an account, then the same email ID cannot be used for creating another account.
- You can change your username after completing registration and logging-in on the portal. Refer the article Change Username.
2. Add a Password and Confirm password.
Note: Ensure that you follow the password creation rule and meet the given criteria.
3. Choose security questions and add answers. These selections will help you remember your password if you forget it.
5. Click the Register as Employer button to complete the registration.
The ‘Hello’ success message pop-up appears that directs you to Login page Or click the Log In button to open the Login page.
Note: When you register on a portal for the first time using a unique Email ID, you can log in to both the employer and the employee portal, and vice-versa using the same credentials. The accounts are therefore linked as you use the same ID on both the portals and are required to register only once. Note that an employer can access the employee portal only when this employee is active and has been offered benefits at least once. An employee can access the employer portal only if he/she has been added as a User or Admin of the employer portal.
6. Enter your Login details (Username and Password)
7. Click the Log In
The Welcome page opens. You can click Account Information option on the global menu to see your details.
Note: After you have completed registration, you can set up Enterprise Login. This is a onetime configuration that will allow you and your users and employees to log in using enterprise credentials (Google, and LinkedIn). None of the users and employees will need to register on the portal once an enterprise is set up. You will not be able to use the exchange account any more. All employer users viz. Employer Admin, Benefit Manager, HR Support can set up enterprise login.
Refer the article Configure Enterprise Login for more details.
How to Register as an Employer User?
Your employer can add you as a User and assign you the role of a Benefit Manager or HR Support.
Once you are added as a user, you will receive an email with a registration link.
Click the ‘here’ link in the email to complete the registration process.
Note: If you are already registered as an employee, login page opens instead of the Registration page after you click the link. Note that only one login credentials are required to log in to any portal.
Refer the article Add Employer Users for more details.