The platform allows Brokers and/or any user of broker portal to set up and manage their accounts.
Once you are added on the platform, you will receive a Welcome email with a link to complete the registration. Note: You can also use credentials of social sites for registration. For example: Use your LinkedIn, or Google account to register on the platform.
Register & Log-In on the Platform
Follow these steps to register and log into the system:
1. Click the ‘Register Now’ button in the email that you receive from the exchange.
The registration page opens.
Your Username (Email ID) populates in the respective field. This field is editable only if the email ID is not unique on the platform.
2. Add a Password and Confirm password.
Note: Ensure that you follow the password creation rule and meet the given criteria.
4. Click the Register as Broker button to complete the registration.
Login page opens after you complete the registration.
5. Type your Username(Email) and Password.
6. Click the Log In button.
The Welcome screen appears.
- If you are a new user and logging-in for the first time, you will see the ‘Welcome page’ with an overview of platform capabilities.
- Click the Get Started button to see the Manage Employers page. Once you click the button, you will not see the Welcome page again.
Register using Social Login
You can also use your social site account to register on the platform. For example: If you have a google account, you can use your credentials to Log In to the platform. As of now we are supporting Google and LinkedIn in social login.
If you are already logged-In on a social site, you can directly log in to the platform. Else, you need to provide your credentials to complete the process.
Example 1: LinkedIn login screen (Add your LinkedIn email address/phone number and password to sign-in)
You can see your profile and use other global menu options after you log in.
Add a Secondary Login Account
You can add another login account using the My Profile option on the global menu.
- Log in to the portal and click My profile > Login Accounts
- Click the Add Account
You will see the option of linking your social site account.
Click on the desired social site icon and proceed with the login details. If you are already logged-in on a social site, you will be prompted to Allow linking your account.
You can add secondary accounts for all the social sites available on the platform. For example; Using the above screen, you can create 2 accounts for LinkedIn, and Google respectively. You can delete your secondary account anytime.
Note: You cannot delete the Exchange account. Also, you cannot remove the Only login account.